Safestart Environmental’s mission is to bring your home or workplace to the highest level of health and safety by performing investigating, testing and advanced air quality assessments in order to create a solution and action plan. Safestart Environmental utilizes high-tech, non-destructive instruments to identify and prevent indoor air quality problems for building occupants in the United States and around the globe. Nearly 600,000 children die from diseases caused or exacerbated by the effects of bad indoor air quality. Safestart Environmental will help ensure your family or occupants are safe.
What we detect:
- Causes and Corrections of Water Creation
- Mold and Other Water Damage Bioaerosols
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Airborn Chemicals and More
Who we detect for:
- Patients with Lyme Disease
- Patients with Inflammatory Illness
- Property Management Companies
- Purchasers of Real Estate
- Owners Preparing to Sell Real Estate
- Architects and Builders
Mold Propensity Index:
- Mold Propensity Index (MPI) is our copyrighted method of determining a potential mold risk.
- This method is standardized so that buildings are measured in the same way for comparison purposes.
- A threshold is determined to indicate if repairs or improvements are required to bring the risk level down to a safe level.
- If the MPI is too high, a list of priority improvements is suggested to reduce the propensity level.
- MPI helps determine not only past, present and future indoor air quality risks, but helps determine if the remediation should be performed.